Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30th, 2008

Great day at choir today!!! Everyone was awesome!!! Focused!!! Listening!! Thank you kids... I couldn't be more proud of you guys...

Today we went over silent night, little town and angels... VERY VERY FANTASMIC SOUNDS FROM THE CHOIR!! You guys rock..

This week, please listen to and practice Little Town and LET IT SNOW!!! We will begin next rehearsal with Let It Snow, then go into Little Town again...

If those songs are learned, we will move onto Jingle Bells...

Have I said how proud of you guys, I am!!??

Practice, Practice, Practice!!!
and email me if you have questions or comments GoocheeGirl@aol.com
Also, one more time, if you are not getting my emails, please email me and put "CHOIR" in the subject line. I would like everyone to email me regarding the ward party proposal... If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you need to email me and give me your email address!!! GoocheeGirl@aol.com

I appreciate all the support you, the parents are giving your children. I am enjoying teaching them...
They are going to be 100% prepared for the recording studio!!

GO TEAM!!!

No comments: