Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A DIFFERENT type of solo

I have heard a couple children say they don't think they are great singers (which is absolutely untrue!!), however, I think these children would benefit from a "solo" of some sort...
Sooooo
In the middle of Let it Snow, Let it Snow. I will need at least 4 children to "SPEAK" a solo. They will come to the mic and say what their favorite thing about the holiday is... I need it in writing, so, I can time it.. I have exactly 30 seconds of instrumental, so, each kid would take 10-15 seconds... They will start with "my favorite thing/s about the holidays is/are..." then fill in the blank.... hanging out with my cousins because... cooking with my gramma because... christmas carolling because... opening up presents.... WHATEVER...

Please speak with your kids and see if they are interested in doing this!! Email me please... GoocheeGirl@aol.com

2 comments:

The Munkies said...

i want hunter to sing but if he refuses, he could do this...what do you think?

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I think ABSOLUTELY!!! however, I would like him to sing something, but, I will settle for him speaking a part.