Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And We're OFF!!!!

Wow, what a fantastic first day!!!

A bit chaotic for the first 15 minutes....getting the name tags printed, signing the roll etc.
but, WOW, these kids just BLEW ME AWAY!!!

We learned "Angels we have heard on high"... There are several soloists in this song, so, make sure you ask kids if they are singing a solo(smile)

Okay, below is a list of all the kids I had in choir today.. Is your child listed?? If not, please email me so I can add them to the list. Please check over the spelling of the names. How they are spelled here, is how they will be printed in the program on December 4!! If there is a mistake or if your child is not listed below, please email me. GoocheeGirl@aol.com

The names in the red are the ones I received a check from today. If you turned it into the office, I wouldn't have record of it, yet, however, if you DID turn your check into the office, please email me and let me know, so, I can make sure I mark you as paid!!

I forgot my camara today (DANGIT!!!) so, no pics for the blog. I will come prepared next week!!

Allen, Tori
Aposhian, Adam
Aposhian, Aaron
Ballard, Shayla
Barrs, Ashley

Carman, Mark
Counter, Ashley

Counter, Jordan
Dewey, Jaime
DeLaMare, Sage
Garcia, Aisha
Garfield, Jessica
Higginson, Emily,
Higginson, John
Holmes, Whitney
Holland, Maddie
Huber, Harmony
Huber, Weston
Keller, Morgan
Kussee, Morgan (am I spelling this correctly???)
Marsh, Kaitlyn
Marsh, Taylor
Munk, Hunter
Munk, Harley
Munk, Hayden
Omer, Harrison
Palmer, Adam
Palmer, Megan
Pehrson, Sydney
Pettengill, Kaydri
Pettengill, Kassidy
Porter, Jasmine
Quick, Brad
Sonntag, Maggie
Snarr, Gabee
Small, Hayley
Smith, Carly
Stephenson, Athena
Stringfellow, Gavin
Stringfellow, Molly
Tufts, Ashley-Kate
Uhl, Madi
Washburn, Anna


2 comments:

The Munkies said...

again with the-"why can't you be my mom" thing or at least my choir teacher? love ya thanks for doing this...much love
ps hayden did not appreciate the name tag situation, he would like me to tell you that YOU KNOW HIS NAME-duh! :)

Anonymous said...

My daughter, Emily Higginson is missing from this list. She was there and will be there every week. She also has a solo and is very excited!!! Thank you for all you do.