Sunday, September 7, 2008

FIRST DAY OF CHOIR

Hello To Everyone!!!

YEA!!! CHOIR IS HERE!!
I LOOOOVE teaching choir. I cannot wait to meet the kids!!

Number one... I need everyone's email addresses.
Please send me an email with your child's name/s, and your name. GoocheeGirl@aol.com
In the subject line, please write LPA CHOIR.

Secondly, and most important....
Please look at this blog often, as I will let you know any schedule changes, any extra rehearsals (these happen the week before the concert), if we end up going into a recording studio (still looking for a great priced studio---this is a possibility, not a promise), just anything about the choir, will be posted on this site.

Your children will love to look at this blog, as I will have many pictures of them at rehearsals and hopefully, you will enjoy seeing them also!!

Choir will be every Tuesday, after school, in the music room. PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Please, pick your child/children up promtly at 4:00, as I will be running to another rehearsal. I MUST leave the school by 4:10-4:15 at the latest... I appreciate everyone being prompt in picking up the choir kids..

This is going to be a fantastic season!!

TODAY, September 9th, I sent home a cd for the kids to practice with.
If your darling child loses the cd, I do have replacements, however, they will cost $3.00, so, make sure they don't lose it...

They also received a copy of the lyrics to the songs we will be learning.

Please mark your calendars....
The Christmas Concert will be on Thursday, December 4th at 7:00.
We only have about 11 rehearsals to learn 6-7 songs, so, make sure they are listening to their cd's morning, noon and night!!!!
Feel free to contact me anytime at GoocheeGirl@aol.com
Can't wait for Tuesday!!!! SING SING SING jules

No comments: