Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4th CHOIR

WOW WOW WOW... What a great rehearsal today... Maybe your children didn't think it was so hot, but, we really rehearsed Jingle Bells, and I am convinced that it will be ready for the recording studio now. I was going to pull it this morning, but, after rehearsal, "it's in!!!"

If you have given your children a hug today, please squeeze them extra tight today and tell them that I LOVE THEM!!!! and that I am so stinkin' proud of every single one of them.

OKAY... next thing, if you haven't read our schedule for November and December, it is listed under all of the pictures from today...

One more thing... If your child does not have a solo already, and wants one, PLEASE let me know a.s.a.p.
GoocheeGirl@aol.com I heard from a mother tonight, whose child has told me on several occasions that she wanted a solo (after rehearsal, or in the hallways), but, hasn't raised her hand during the solo choices.... Some children are just too shy, but, they want a solo.... It isn't too late. Believe me, I can find a place for them.... Let me know!!! ENJOY THE PICS... everyone did great. TREATS ARE ON ME NEXT TUESDAY!!

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: